This coming Friday, June 12th, York County will be moving to the GREEN phase of the state’s reopening plan. Spring Grove Regional Parks and Recreation Center will begin the process of gradually opening our programs and services. Beginning Monday, June 15th, we will open the programs and services listed below. Our organization will slowly open more programs and services until the state enters the Final Phase – Phased Out.
- At this time we are offering outdoor recreation programs. These will continue as we slowly transition to using our indoor facilities. Please watch for future updates through email, Facebook, and our website.
The Staff and the Board of Spring Grove Regional Parks and Recreation Center support our community and are committed to keeping you updated and informed as changes occur. We thank you for being patient and working with us these past few months. We will continue to be here for you as you have been here for us!
The SGRPRC Board and Staff look forward to continuing to serve you!
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Green Phase reopening -Starting June 15th
- Office will be open to public Tues/Thurs 9-12 only.
- Fitness Center will open for limited hours: 6:15am-Noon & 4-8pm ( closed in between for cleaning) Enter at Door #5 only. Participants MUST wear a mask when entering or leaving the building, or when using bathrooms due to childcare programs being held in the building.
- Senior Programs (Basketball, Pickleball, Volleyball, Softball?) will open with limited participation of 25 or less. Hours are 10AM to 12 Noon on normally scheduled days. Participants MUST wear a mask when entering or leaving the building, or when using bathrooms due to childcare programs being held in the building.
- Temperature checks for childcare & staff continues. (unless told otherwise by state)
- Fitness Classes/other programs will remain outdoors, weather permitting. We will slowly transition to indoor use - groups please contact Kate King ASAP to discuss transition plan/dates for your group.
- Rentals may be taken for indoor and outdoor gatherings of 250 or less.
- Special Events will be held for groups of 250 or less.
Fitness, Childcare, Recreational Programs
*By appointment only
**New Spring/Summer Guide**
Check out our new Video
Our Mission Statement
“The Spring Grove Regional Parks and Recreation Center is a non-profit, intergovernmental organization committed to enhancing the quality of life for citizens of all ages and abilities by providing wholesome, affordable, recreational activities and services that encourage lifelong learning, fitness and fun.”
We offer various programs such as Before/After School Program, Full Day Childcare Services, Summer Camps, Fitness Center, Exercise Classes, Dance Classes, Cheerleading, Taekwondo, Special Events, Community Parks, room rentals, senior activities and more!
50 N East St #1, Spring Grove, PA 17362