SGRPRC Camp Quest
UPDATED Registration Process
1. Complete Registration Packet (Prepare all forms as noted in the Parent Handbook.)
· Available on our website > http://sgrprc.com/ (Online fillable form now available)
· Available at the Recreation Center (once center is reopened)
2. Submit Registration Packet
· Print entire packet on our website under Camp Quest > Forms @ http://sgrprc.com/
· NEW fillable forms available online! Health assessments must still be completed by the physician.
· Drop off packet at the Childcare Office (once center is reopened)
· Mail packet to the Recreation Center
C/O Megan Slothour
50 N. East Street
Spring Grove, PA 17362
3. Camp Director will confirm submission.
· Weeks requested will be confirmed based upon availability. (You will receive an email confirmation)
· You will be sent a copy of your Payment Agreement for review.
4. SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
· An appointment with the Camp Director is REQUIRED to complete the registration process.
· Sign up via signupgenius.com for Friday, May 22nd (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
· DEADLINE to register is Friday, May 22nd, otherwise your child will NOT be able to start WEEK #1.
At your scheduled appointment, you will:
1. SIGN all required forms.
2. Complete ACH Form & submit along with a VOIDED CHECK.
3. Pay Deposit. **SEE NOTICE BELOW**
Due to hardships and circumstances from COVID-19, SGRPRC is changing the amount of the required weekly deposit for Camp Quest 2020. Instead of the $25, as stated on the Registration Form & Parent Handbook, the weekly deposit is $10 per week/per child. This deposit will be applied towards the full weekly amount. Due to the need to pre-purchase materials, deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE after registration paperwork is submitted.